MacDonald Bay on a foggy morning
Picture taken by our Squadron member, Judy Smith
The Prince George Power & Sail Squadron is one of 141 Squadrons across Canada. Our Squadron presently has 275 members. We are a non-profit association of boating enthusiasts, banded together to increase their knowledge for both power and sail boats. Our Squadron also enjoys many social activities throughout the year, on land and afloat. We offer boating courses annually, plus advanced courses as they are requested. PCOC card (Pleasure Craft Operator's Certificate) was mandatory for everyone as of September 2009, and the Maritime Radio Operator's Certificate - ROC(M) is mandatory for anyone using a VHF/DSC radio on any boat.
Member benefits are available on CPS main website.
In addition, for members of the Prince George Squadron, we offer the following annual events:
- Socials - We meet at a restaurant for dinner in October & January.
- Spring Gala, Change of Watch & Student Graduation - in May.
- Fishing Derby - in May.
News & Events
Squadron get together for dinner Oct 4 at 17:30
Please let Barry know if you can attend 250-964-9126
Prince George Power & Sail Squadron has created this Privacy Notice to demonstrate our firm commitment to Internet Privacy. The following discloses our policies concerning the gathering and sharing of information through this website. In brief, our policies are:
- We monitor general trends in the use of our website but do not ever track individual visitors.
- We do not collect information concerning individual visitors unless that information is voluntarily disclosed.
- We do not share the information voluntarily disclosed to us with any other organization. At any time, users who have signed up for a specific service can have their names removed from the relevant mailing list.